Post Date: ASAP
Closing Date: Until Filled
Location: Regina, SK
Executive Support & Liaison:
- Provide high-level administrative support to the CFO, including but not limited to managing relationships, facilitating and scheduling meetings, and handling correspondence.
- Coordinate and assist in preparing presentations, financial spreadsheets and reports, contracts, and documents for internal and external meetings.
- Oversee day-to-day office operations for the CFO, including managing equipment and facility use to ensure a productive work environment.
- Implement and maintain efficient IT systems and organization methods for both physical and digital documents.
Communication and Liaison:
- Act as a liaison between the CFO and internal/external stakeholders, effectively representing the company’s interests.
- All CFO communication management.
Meeting and Event Coordination:
- Coordinate and manage logistics for internal and external meetings.
- Assist in planning and executing company events, conferences, and offsite meetings.
- Process expense reports, track budgets, and assist in financial reporting as needed.
Special Projects and Initiatives:
- Support the CFO in various special projects, research assignments, and adhoc tasks to drive strategic objectives.
- Legal Administration Support
- Support in preparation of various legal documents (MOUs, LOIs, etc.)
- Conduct legislative research.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Legal Assistant experience and/or Office Management experience, or a related field.
- Independent and confident, able to organize, prioritize, and proficiently complete multiple tasks while dealing with frequent interruptions and tight deadlines.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Maintains a positive outlook in challenging, fast-paced situations.
- Proficient in managing budget activities and monitoring office expenditures.
- Approachable and collaborative, building strong working relationships.
- An exceptional communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Innovative, identifying and making process improvement recommendations.
- Thorough and accurate, with a strong attention to detail to ensure quality work.
- Adaptable, able to meet new challenges as they arise.
- Displays high levels of professionalism and discretion.
- Is self-motivated, dealing proactively with important tasks.
What we offer:
- Dynamic, challenging work for talented individuals
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Share ownership program
- Inclusive work environments
- Flexible work arrangements
How to Apply: Interested candidates should visit Abovefood.com/careers and submit a resume and cover letter online.
Above Food Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Note: This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and is not an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with it